Hey group,  up for sale is an 64cm Orange Quickbeam.  Includes headset/ bottom
bracket/ wheels. I have some stems/ seatpost I could throw on.   Additionally,
I have a White Industries DOS freewheel (17/19).   I bought it used,  and the
decals had been removed and I just left it like that.  You might be able to get
some decals from Riv.   Its in good shape one super tiny ding that has been
there since I bought it,  does not affect the bike one bit.   Asking $750 for
frame/ fork/ headset/ bottom bracket/ wheels.  Plus packing and shipping.  We
can work out a deal if youre interested in other parts.   If interested,
please send me a message.  Thanks!   -Mike