Hey Justin, I just did some camping in Marin last weekend and this is what I
brought:

Cookware:
Alcohol stove. Made from a 12oz Hiniekin keg can. Quite possibly the greatest
thing I've ever made.
2 pots. Nesting snow peak ti. Used one for water and the other for food. I can
use the larger one as a lid.
Bike water bottle
Hydroflask. I like to ride with coffee. Only downside is it doesn't keep your
hands warm.
Plastic fork and spoon cause I forgot the real ones at home

Sleeping:
20° down bag. It probably got into the mid to upper thirtys in the early
morning. My feet were a little cold. I figure since I comfortably sleep Ina
house most nights of the year it's a pleasure to be mildly uncomfortable for a
few. Makes for a better experience. Plus I enjoy the stars.
3" sleeping pad. I perfer the inflatable variety as I am a side sleeper.

Clothes:
Pants
Extra pair of wool socks cause I like a fresh pair after riding all day.
Wool sweater
Rain jacket
I rode in shorts, tee shirt, wool socks, and approach shoes. The extra pair of
socks doubled over work great as gloves when your hands are frozen in the
morning.

I also had a pocket knife, headlamp, Bike tool kit, and a lighter. All of this
and food(except the sleeping bag and water bottle) fit in a Carradice Nelson
long flap.

Try to take as little as possible. See how far you can get with what you've
got. Think of it as undercamping. The most important thing is getting out there
and doing it without worrying about gear. You'll have a great time!