Just my thought- nothing more.  Hard to express as gently as intended, over
the internet and from the keyboard of a smart phone.  Definitely dont mean to
be critical of anyone -  I'm guilty as anybody. For unrelated reasons, the
recent talk about business struggles just strikes a chord with me.  And I kind
of feel like a riv specific forum should be about sharing the joy and giving
back when we can.