HI Ted:

the chainline on the QB is 42, from what I've read, the chain line on a PW
freewheel track hub is 46.  So, yeah, I guess that's what I'm confusingly
asking.  Would there be any clearance issues w/ a 46 chain line and going
up larger on either the chain ring or cog as? Sorry, just overthinking the
simplicity of it. Sounds like it'll work just fine, so I'll just do it.

Thanks!