Michael,
That is a great story and just fits into the whole Riv world. I can picture
both Will and Roman's smiles as the cogs are turning in their brain to help you
get the "real bike" of your dreams.
+1 for warehouse finds.  I had one once and payed it forward at a slight
personal lost because it met someone else's needs more.  Will scored me a Jumbo
Rosco Mixte after my own financial folly.  Grant gave us large tandems when 98%
of riders would have been fine with small and mediums.  Thanks to all there at
Walnut Creek World Headquarters.

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan