Hi Neil,

I use the Ortleib Sport Packer Plus front bags without a problem.   They
are very adjustable.   I have also been known to hang a Stone Cold
insulated "beverage" bag on the HAR.
My only complaint isn't with the bags, but with the version of the HAR
itself.  I have the "non-loop", early version, and I believe the loop has
to make the setup stiffer.  Although, I haven't had any problems with a
moderate load.

Rusty
Pgh, PA