Thanks, Reid.  I have two wheelsets for the Sam for quick changeovers.  One 36
hole for dirt and commuting and one 32 hole for road riding.  I've used Mondial
40's with fenders (p50s, I think) for commuting and Smart Sams in the summer
without fenders for fun.  The lighter wheelset has a set of Barlow Pass tires
all the time for road riding.  Recently I got a Brompton for commuting so the
Sam is used for all the joyful riding. As soon as our rains stopped, the
fenders came off and I've been swapping back and forth between Smart Sams and
Barlow Pass wheelsets.  The Mondials probably won't spend much time in the
daylight unless something happens to the Brompton.  Sam prefers fun over work.
Don't we all?

Best,
John