I'm not fluent in all the part #s you put down but it looks like a mixture
of road & commuting stuff.  The picture is of a S240 tour set up.  So the
first thing is to be clear about what kind of riding you want to do.  Also,
the pic shows a bike with knobby tires.  I have never found such tires
useful for anything other than soft surface trail riding.    I have found
that either nearly smooth or inverted treads work better on all other
surfaces.

Michael