this is the only picture i have of my hillborne which used marks rack for
both front and rear. the good thing about it is that you can adjust it to
sit however high above the wheel you want.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3CBqvPRx5Bs/WTBklZM8IrI/AAAAAAAADxc/wqnVwxXnYyUCvOjaaDz364bFmfF8yKLlwCLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG>