Hey folks,

Would love some help with some handlebar/stem ideas for a 59cm protovelo
that became the bleriot. I've had a hard time building it up in a way that
didn't feel too long, though when I look at the geometries
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JlFL2NfouQebunbK22oNO-Ymh5bJ_sKDyaaTemv3qbg/edit?usp=sharing>

(at least the published bleriot geometries), it seems to come very close to
my 57cm AHH which I find comfortable. I've also got a 55cm cheviot that I'm
pretty comfortable on, with some more details on my bikes below.

57cm A Homer Hilsen with albatross bars on 10cm stem. Platrack up front.
Dynohub and fenders.  Barlow Pass extra light tires. Mostly paved
commuting, some fire trails. Triple crank.
55cm Cheviot with bosco bullmoose bars. Basket plus H.A.R. up front, rear
rack with kid seat on top. fenders, dyno. Hetres. Lots of kiddo hauling,
grocery getting, errand running. A comfortable tank. Wide/low double.
59cm Protovelo. I've tried it with noodles (no good), bosco (non-bullmoose,
too flexy), probably albastache.

I've got plenty of loose parts including various length stems, a bosco bar,
an albastache bar, hetre extralights. I love this bike's undercover
aesthetic, and would think it could offer me a great ride if I can get the
cockpit sorted out.

How would you build it up?Would love to find something comfortable that
might offer another type of ride or bike than the others. Here are photos
<http://www.cyclofiend.com/cc/2007/cc297r2-davenawrocki0407.html> from one
of its previous owners.

Thanks!