Too big for a folder. Currently 6'5", 265. I would look and feel silly on a
folder, I'm afraid--and few are rotated to take my weight, at least from what
I've seen I'm my limited investigations online.

I'm intrigued by a recent suggestion on the Blahg that Riv was working on some
interesting things that we'll see in the next year or so. I have a Sam, set up
fairly light, that's my "fast" bike, a Joe, which is outfitted to travel to the
ends of the earth, and a Jones Plus that I use for backcountry riding. These
bikes cover virtually all riding needs, so the only way to justify the
potential redundancy of a new acquisition is with the new property. No point in
a Clem--got a Joe. No point in a Roadini--got a Sam. No need for a Hunq--got a
Jones.

It occurs to me that I may have become interested in the cottage property just
so I could justify a new bike!

Jay