All this talk about Ram racking got me out in the garage, since it is raining
to beat the band here in central AL today. I put a V-O constructeur rear rack
on my Saluki, and am pretty happy with the result. Too crummy to take it
outside for pictures, but it looks nice with Baggins  L'il Loafer in front,
Baggins Keven bag under the seat and the rack (which will hold bigger bags when
needed, or stuff on its top.

Installation was pretty straightforward. I used some faucet washers to dampen
any vibration on the screws passing through the fender.

Tailwinds

bruce