After some contemplation and some great feedback from all of you I just
received my new medium Saddlesack. I am beyond happy with how awesome it
is. Af first when I looked at it I didn't think it would be large enough to
hold my S24O gear. I thought about exchanging it for the large but then I
put it on the bike and stuffed it with my camping gear. This bag expands
nicely and holds a lot! The square shape is better at swallowing up gear
than a standard saddle bag. In the end I think I will be happy I went with
the medium. I decided on the blue one which looks so much better in person!

Question about wire guards. I know that Nitto makes a nice wire guard that
Riv does not currently have in stock. I have Paul Racer brakes and the
brake cable does rub when the bag is stuffed with camping gear. I took it
for a test ride and found that the rear brake still functions but boy I
really don't like the thought of that cable rubbing on the bag. I thought
maybe I could ziptie the bottom of the bag to the rack but I am not sure if
that will be sufficient enough from preventing a bag that is stuffed full
from sliding forward. Until I can pick up a wireguard is their an interim
solution?

Tim