+1 for the 1UP. If you get the single one (which can have another one or
two added for a total of 3), you don't even need to open it to get to the
rear door if you have an SUV. Must be the same with a car, but haven't
tested it. I leave mine on permanently and folded; no interference on my
Highlander.

René