Well that is interesting.  I kind of wondered what was up with different
websites.  I had read, I think, on a bike forum that one was an
international company and the other the USA domestic.  Don't quote me on
that as my memory is fuzzy.  So if the second site is the "real" company,
they don't offer the rollers?  I've been eyeing them up for years and not
bought them yet - but still interested.