How big are the steps when you say on the big ring?

On 08/19/2017 05:39 AM, Ron Mc wrote:
This could only work with a very accurate electronic shifter, and quite possibly a fully automatic one. It's is for people who ride in a total cadence world. Maybe it's something about stiff bikes that makes one desire this.
But my hilly bike world is a lot more dynamic, and I think more fun
My 2x9 wide compact double (which functions more like a 1x9 with bail-out) is closer to mindless shifting than even I want to get.