IMO, Pro-5 rings have a single proper orientation and 4 unintended
positions. I doubt this will solve your issue, but try for the spot
where the crankarm splits the difference (and so is centered) between
the pair of bolts. At least your setup will look proper! ;-P

=- Joe Bunik
meltdown in
Walnut Creek CA