"It is a nice bike,however...photos probably don't do it justice"
Absolutely true, but Ryan probably should've been harsher on those photos.
They're really really really bad (specifically that overall shot). And if
it was a 68 I'd care more, but a custom should have more frame specs, top
tube length at the very least. That said, I made extra money to help with
grad school by buying badly represented skateboard stuffs and selling it
for what it was worth. $2000 isn't cheap, but in this case it might be.
Best of luck
-Kai
BK NY