I will 3rd that recommendation.

I do not know of any frame builders in NJ but the closest one I believe is
Stephen Bilenky so your frame is going to the right place. Glad you are ok
as well. There is also Winter Bicycle that recently moved from the west
coast here so that is two in the vicinity but Bilenky should do you well.
Make sure you stop by the bike show which I believe will be soon in
Pennsylvania started by Bilenky.