Yikes! Heal up quick. Hopefully you've got another bike to roll in the
meantime while it's off in the capable hands of Bilenky (get some S&S
couplers while they're bringing it back to new?) And in the future may you
never need frame correction, but if you do and want to stay local, Johnny
Coast is great and in Brooklyn - http://coastcycles.nyc/
-Kai
BK NY