> Thanks for all the thoughts and comments.  Regarding Surlys in general,
> yes they seem to be made for long torsos.  My Ogre has an uncut steerer and
> all the spacers my LBS had...and with a Jones bar, it's a dream.

With my 90(.5) PBH, that 60cm QB on eBay is a tad small. Will confirmed I'd
ride a 62...

Odd that more SimpleOne ads aren't out there.

The All-City Nature Boy is looking interesting.  Slacker HT and ST than the
Steamroller; more stack, less reach.  The frame is just $100 more than the
Steamroller.  The Nature Boy and Steamroller accept up to 700x38 tires;
also 650b but that's not for me.
Nature boy is disc only now, which is interesting.