Looking good Marty!
And something to look forward to, proof that the Bubbe "planes", notice in this
video the delicate flex patterns of thee Will's mountain mixte making possible
the impossible! (For a lesser frame that is)
https://youtu.be/2_GnM4MLYBs
And thanks to the Patricks for inspiration to set up the photo phone and get
out there and roll some ditches. After this video was shot I set my personal
best on the ridiculously steep climb to the Henry Hudson Bridge (all credit to
the Rosco Bubbe)
-Kai
BK NY