These Rosco mega mountain mixtes look terrific.  I had eagerly anticipated the
details of the larger Rosco Bubbes but when the 65cm mega Clem H was announced
and after an email exchange with Grant I determined the Clem Complete was right
for me at the time.  This was before the specs of this model were officially
released but he said enough for me to know they’d be great and to make want one
of each anyway.  Then my wife and I found out we were expecting our first child
a few months after taking delivery of my Clem, which is now expected to be
converted for baby hauling duty come spring, so now I’m rethinking the step
through thing all over again with the recently announced 64cm Clem L. I’ll
probably see how the H works out first but kind of kicking myself for not going
Rosco now that I desire the step through a little more.  Enjoy.

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville, NJ