I can't comment on sizing but I think the Clem checks all your boxes. Riv
HQ has always been welcome to chat about about sizing and fit so I suggest
giving them a call as well.

Clems are on the upper end in terms of price for cro-moly steel bicycles
but IMO the price is competitive, the frame/fork are worth the premium, and
the parts mix is pretty good. And honestly the Clem L is unusual in a good
way: not too many mountain bike step-thrus out there. I'd have gotten one
for me if the Bubbe mixte hadn't fit me - but I did buy one for my better
half.

Here are a couple of blahg posts for inspiration:

https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/peeking-through-the-knothole/riveopardy-2-grant-and-general-notes
https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/peeking-through-the-knothole/clem-l-by-dominic

--Ed C.