good thread timing! i just ordered a 52 Clem L recently and just have to
ship some parts over to riv and wait for the build to happen. i'm 5'9ish
and 85 pbh, and my wife is 5'5 and uh like 78 or 79 pbh. the plan is to use
it as a kid hauler / utility bike that we can both use, with a quick
release thingy to adjust the seat post as needed. it'll also make an
awesome bike for guests since lots of people will be able to ride it. set
up with a b67 sprunged saddle, bosco bars, huge wald basket on front, and
rack on back with a kid seat. sticking with stock kenda tires for now but
will look forward to putting some ne plus ultra fatties on there sometime
soon.