Jay, my Clem L is literally three months old (maybe four) so this is
ridiculous, but I *really* like the fully-lugged Chev, and that color at that
price came at a perfect convergence where I had just sold a recumbent trike and
a couple bags. BOOM. Plus I have some heavy sentimental value invested in the
Roadini color which reminds me of my first Riv, a Romulus.

Now I just have to decide what to do with the Clem. I have the cranks and front
derailer that came on it, which I removed for the e-kit, plus the Boscos and
stem I just replaced with a Jones Loop. The Chev will need road calipers and
short-pull levers, so that leaves the brakeset on the Clem. Oy, now that I
think about it, I pretty much just need another 650B wheelset to have two
complete bikes! ;-)