Patrick, Both the Ogre and the Hunq felt like would roll over most roots
and rocks but I felt less comfortable in tighter surroundings.I also travel
and the smaller wheels  make for a smaller package.. Most of my miles these
last 10 years were on a Thorn w/26".I like that wheel size. Steve

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 2:12 PM Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com> wrote:

> “After riding a Surly Ogre and then a Hunquapillar, both with 2.2 tires, I
> prefer my 92 Stumpjumper w/2.1 Thunderburts. Steve”
>
> Steve, Could you elaborate please? Keep in mind the only geometry I know
> works well for my vertigo is Grant’s. The Stumpjumper has slacker anges,
> just not as slack as the Gov’nor?
>
> With abandon,
> Patrick

Steven Sweedler