Patrick- The older (pre Sunrace) ones were the "slippy" ones. The "No
Neutral" ones from Sunrace shouldn't theoretically slip.
-Shawn

No one actually looks at email signatures anymore, but here goes nothing:
http://urbanadventureleague.wordpress.com/
http://societyofthreespeeds.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/
http://bikesspottedpdx.tumblr.com/
http://www.instagram.com/urbanadventureleaguepdx/
http://urbanadventureleague.storenvy.com/
Un-electronic mail goes here: P O Box 14185, Portland OR 97293-0185