this is maybe one instance where  trying it out might have been a great idea

when I ordered my mixte  I originally thought moustache or albastache.
Grant said I might like Bosco but I wasn't sold on them - too high and too
wide and then we went with Choco-norm bars flipped down and Mark did have
to tweak things a little (chop bars and 12 or 13cm stem instead of reg 8 or
9 cm stem) and they did offer to swap cockpits for shipping for the 1st 6
months...one of their swaps was an albatross if I wanted.

BTW no complaint about RBW customer service here...not making this about
that

Just want to get that beautiful custom dialed in to my riding style while
I'm still stylin :)