For my Quickbeam Fixed/Singlespeed wheelset (light weight bike, 200 lb rider,
minimal load, all terrain riding) I debated between the equivilant of what I
have now (Rich built Mavic A719) or go beefier with the Cliffhanger. I opted
for the Cliffhanger though these wheels have been brilliant for what I’ve
thrown at them. But I’m 200 pounds and ride a lot of rough dirt and trail.
Dyads should do you well, but know the Cliffhangers are available as rim brakes.

With abandon,
Patrick