Try the Blue Lug store instead, it's much easier to use as it's in English at
least. I Put in 4 Hetres to ship to Ohio and the total was 221.77 including the
65something cost for shipping. Shipping from Japan is quite expensive , so I
would buy as many tires in one shot as you feel comfortable with. Just check to
see how much the ship fee goes up for more tires as it will increase greatly at
some point where it ends up being the same cost per tire buying fewer, say 4
tires instead of 6 or 8.

To get the estimate for shipping cost I started checkout as a guest and entered
an alias name, email, phone and address EXCEPT for an accurate zipcode and
state, which is all that is needed to get an accurate estimate for shipping. I
do this all the time with websites that do not show shipping fees upfront
without a checkout process, I give out as little personal information as
necessary on any such website.

I did an estimate like this with the GB website a few months ago and the
shipping fees were the about the same.

https://global.bluelug.com/grand-bois-hetre-650b-tire-brown.html