Pardon my interrupted message earlier.

Bill asked if there was any "good" production bike that was single speed
only, forward facing dropouts, and not a beach cruiser.

Good is a debatable concept, but I will submit my old Novara Buzz as
exhibit one:

https://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2013/07/bike-66-intro-rei-novara-buzz-one.html

No derailer hanger, 120mm spacing, and forward facing dropouts.

For something that cost $200, half off of the original list of $400, it was
a good enough bike that I quite enjoyed riding.

Eric