Thanks. Yes, I read that a while back, may have been posted here on another
thread. My favorite line:

It has an integral chainstay bridge, and uses a slightly lighter seat tube,
and the combo saves about 3 ounces, or about the same amount of weight
you'd lose by spitting five times and cutting off a mullet.

Grant says he relied on help from Marc Muller to shave off another 4 oz (a
quick pee and my winter beard).

There have been a few threads about the Roadini vs. Sam, I think this
interview illuminates that discussion a bit, for those interested.
Basically, the Rodeo is the stock model (ie, no Legolas or custom) that has
the least amount of overlap with any others. Because, why not. With the
Roadini being the tig version of the Roadeo, I would imagine that still
holds true for the most part, although unlike the Roadeo, the Roadini does
have seat stay braze-ons for a rack. And the tube set is a teeny bit
heavier (but no lugs) so I would guess the target for a light but sensible
Roadini build would be about 21-22 pds. Still weigh way lighter than my
rigs these days, which I avoid weighing for the most part, though probably
fall on a spectrum between mid twenties and low thirties. Weight generally
doesn't phase me, but there is that psychological psych out factor that can
create a mental burden and weigh you down. (Ha ha. Not really. I'm so fast
I need to carry the extra pounds so my riding buddies can keep up with me.)