My 59cm Roadeo was about 21.5# with classic parts:
28h Mavic Open Pro laced to Shimano 600 tricolor hubs
Nitto stem and bars
8-speed Campagnolo (Sachs version, actually) Ergopower shifters and
derailleurs
VO 46/30 crank and VO cartridge BB
Brooks Pro saddle

so <20# shouldn't be hard with mid-range modern components.