Tom, the unfortunately named handlebar devices are great. I thought they would
be a nice extra grip area, but what hadn't occurred to me was how helpful they
would be with braking on a steep hill. Yesterday I was sailing down one and
really appreciated that I could grab some brake without my hands wanting to
slide past the levers. Get you some unfortunately named devices!