"Your bike could be impounded" should be added to those signs.

I remember a cyclist who twice did not honor no tresspassing signs and once
he was detained by cops and fined after quite a wait. I was thinking that I
wonder why he wasn't ever worried about his ~10,000$US bike being impounded
if he would have been arrested.
They probably would have thrown it on top of the heap of other bikes they
keep in their yard. Many scratches and bent derailer and dented tubes
later...