To answer some questions publicly.
-Wheels are araya rims, Shimano exage hubs and dt Swiss spokes. 130mm rear.
-front derailleur is mountain lx
-yes it should fit rat trap pass tires fine.
-I’m not currently selling as frame/fork because I need the wheels gone too. I
have no other 26in frames and don’t want the wheels lying around forever.
-I would sell f/f/wheels/tires for 250$ (+ shipping)  which I think is a solid

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit