Lum-speaking only for myself here. If I overdo and go out  of ketosis I dry out
from the meal and put myself back in within a few days. I have tried cheat days
throwing in burgers fries coke for lunch once a week, without any weirdness to
my glucose readings which is one of those data points that I check to see how I
am reacting to food . I have found that I process foods better eating smaller
more vegan portions w clean proteins, but the weight loss is likely more
responsible for that kick start w good choice not diet keeping it going. There
was an I tersting article about this in Tuesday’s NYTimes science section