Off Topic random Tandem questions:

Tony, it had 135 hubs in the back?

My 94' Burley Duet has 140, and I stuffed a 145 in there when I had a new
wheel built for modern Shimano drivetrain, could use the Shimano rear
tandem hub that way.

I would like an HHH also, but I would have to thin the herd quite a bit to
afford it.

What kind of shipping did you use?  It was extremely expensive to ship the
Burley when I bought it a few years back.  Over $200.

-Jim