I think what Joe says is what some (including me) forget/do not realize.
Grant designs his bikes for a certain terrain and it does not make sense
for all.

As far as the new Atlantis - I don't like it but also will not be buying
one so does my opinion matter? No.
I'm also not a fan of 6d TT but understand why they're doing it.

I still grumble that Waterford/Gunnar would not build me a horizontal top
tube custom because they legally (?) couldn't do a frame where the
standover height had to be PBH-1.5cm at the maximum...