Sorry for the slightly OT question but can you say what size your Roadini
is and the approximate saddle height (crank center -> top of saddle) as
pictured?  Sorry if I missed this previously.

Thanks for any help.  Great looking bike!

Bob Lovejoy
Galesburg, IL

photo below is old, before ultegra pedals and front der.,