I have had one on my touring bike for a few years, and like it.  My touring
bike is currently a Salsa Marrakesh with flat bar geometry.

In the last year, I trimmed down the forward extensions at the bend.  I
found I wasn't using the upper portion very often, and now I can rotate my
wrists over the end to achieve another hand position.

A couple of differences from the Jones Bar:
-There is no forward sweep in the middle section, so a Jones bar would need
a shorter stem to achieve the same position.
-The no forward center sweep also results in a straight center section,
which provides a central hand position similar to drop bars.
-The straight ahead extensions keep the area in front of the bar open,
which is a benefit if you have a tall rando style bag.