> Had a chance to stop by the yard sale early this morning - so glad I did.
> I was hoping to find a Nitto mini rack, and spotted this one. Asked James
> if I could buy the rack, and he said sure, but you have to take the bike
> with it. $100 and the deal was done. "Oh, and take that Bridgestone XO-1
> with it." Thing is, both were damaged in a rear-end collision, but the
> damage seems minor. Seat tube on the Hunq took a good hit, but I'm guessing
> it can be sorted out. May even be fine to ride as is. King headset, BB
> installed, fenders - how could I lose?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VidtxHnjHoQ/WtofFDnzYxI/AAAAAAAABeE/LZG6DPxQ9bUbn3wsjWAy4sMSk9HpxuFmgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4785.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sjntXiOXTcs/WtofKIpZO_I/AAAAAAAABeI/a0frLSkd8EUWUadCxyA-etH2i2StzhsbwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4784.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eB9MsgXENT0/WtofOUaN0xI/AAAAAAAABeM/cgDWYwsg19MD38EGPMGjPNLXVz0ITsm2gCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4786.jpg>

Also scoured the tables for other things, and came back with a box full.
Most of these things were a buck, five at most, but I did gladly pay more
for the TA Zephyr double crankset. Campy seatpin in the box for a buck!?
Berthoud saddle for a buck?! French pedals, German pedals. Buck a pair.
Bottle cages, tire levers, headlight, chainring. Buck, buck, buck, buck.
Drooled a little on the Witcomb bike he has for sale too. What a beauty,
but not my size. Someone is going to be very happy. All in all I got away
for around $200. Why can't all yard sales be like this?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Hs4lNJuq6Zs/Wtof5EARDSI/AAAAAAAABeY/4i9Qji0vitMIkP9bDA37MDcnCiN4BId0wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4796.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ohmaSNEY3Fw/Wtof9SY60AI/AAAAAAAABec/cOMSAW4Q_z8AQ18E36VXFWxhCc5_An0-wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4797.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-us4ekskgP9o/WtogAusCMlI/AAAAAAAABeg/TEJmXX0wrwcg_BZwyPMlLikQ6PRl7hTdACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4798.jpg>

Thanks, to you and yours James, for the deals and the good vibes. Best of
luck with your move and your new life up North. Sounds like a beautiful
adventure.