I'll play.  I own a Bleriot, a custom 650B, an orange Ram, a Rom, a Roadeo,
a Roadini, a Heron Road and a Soma San Marcos (the last two being Riv
inspired or designed).  As you can tell, the needle is kinda stuck.  I live
on Long Island which is mostly flat and paved but punctuated with steep
short hills on the north shore and pot holes galore in Spring.  My favorite
is the protovelo Rom.  I don't know why.  They are all built similarly.
The Rom is silver and with only one decal is the cleanest looking-most
comfortable-while-sprightly, one of the bunch.  The Heron is a pure joy
with its "narrow" 28c tires.  The Bleriot gets the least love although it's
the most dressed up with Berthoud fenders, rack and top shelf components.
It looks the part, but is a bit sluggish and has been relegated to winter
riding.  The Roadini and San Marcos fight it out for rainy day rides as
both are fendered and yet fairly light and snappy.  The creamsicle Ram is
just plain fun.