What a fantastic and delightful gift! Thank you, first and foremost, to Grant
and Co. for generiously sharing these. Like others, I never downloaded them
before because I didn’t want to infringe. Thank you Jim, Reed, Tim, and Shoji
for putting this together (and any who add the missing prequills or #40, and
possibly #44). Seeing the photo on the cover of #43, that is right when I was
researching bikes to see if I might be able to ride one. That photo is iconic
for me, as it eppitimizes the riding I’d hoped to do (and now, I DO! Sweet!). I
look forward to reading these over time, but delighted already in gems like
“lugite” and “When Band-Aids came in tins” (wow, did that rubber smell come
back!). Thanks again!

With abandon,
Patrick