It''s not for carrying loose gold dust or diamonds, but the Banana sack is
secure and adaptable to any load. There's a sleeve pocket for a phone, and
a stiffener opposite that, and you can put skinny jangly things in with the
stiffener, to secure them. If I have any doubts I just wad up a bandana and
put it on top and close the sideflap things. I've forgotten to toggle it
closed and even then, front or rear mount, nothing's fallen out. All that
said, it's still probably best to say "It's more secure than a general
pants pocket" and leave it at that!