FWIW, This prolly doesn't fit the "look" you seem to prefer, but for a
rock solid no-sway saddle bag the Revelate Pika to work very well. This is
Revelate's "small" version, the Viscacha is even larger capacity.  I had
the original Banana bag years ago and ended up selling it because of the
sway and I prefer no thigh contact with bags at all. I tried various ways
to minimize the sway and rub but it was a venture in futility. Sure, it
"looked" great, but frankly... so what, and to whom  ? The Pika also
engulfs a Banana bag capacity holding 6-12 liters. It ranges in size by
rolling up the open end as you need it. It has perfectly placed
adjustable/locking straps to eliminate any movement or excess. The fabric
is waterproof, but it's not a "dry bag" in that the seams are not factory
sealed. For practical purposes your stuff is not going to get wet.

 I carry a small roll of tools, 2 40mm tubes, another small bag with cell
phone, wallet, neck buff, etc., a featherweight vest and water resistant
jacket that packs into your fist. I don't even "try" to pack it in there
tightly, and I still have another half a bag left . The bag rolled up to
it's smallest size it looks like a You could fit a 12" mini pump in there,
prolly longer as I have never used the bag @ full length.  At it's smallest
rolled up size, it looks like an average seat bag. As you expand/unroll it
as needed it grows kinda like Pinocchio's nose !

If you are curious, do an image search for " Revelate Pika " and you can
see how it changes shapes as needed.