>Are you taking a phone? If so, how will you charge it?

On my ACA Banff-Whitefish tour, we all charged our phones in the campground
bathroom the first night. When we checked in the morning, ONE phone had
been stolen, the leader's! It was the cheapest flip phone you could get but
he had to go "without" for the entire trip (other than the SAT phone he
carried) If you carry a power bank for charging, you should have no
problems. There'll be opportunities to charge that battery.

Your trip will be tough but extremely rewarding -- enjoy!
Ray
Connecticut