Yes!  So I actually decided to purchase my Appaloosa while riding from
Banff to Whitefish last summer on a converted rig that blew out 3 spokes on
the rear wheel about 40 miles north of the Canadian border.  Long story but
it's incredible an incredible trip.  One of the best experiences of my
life.  I'll ride the GDMBR one day.  I actually had been lusting after an
Atlantis for well over 10 years but the Appaloosa was easier to swallow at
the time so I went for it.  Had I known that they would make the chainstays
longer and sell it for damn near half the price of the USA made one I would
have waited for the Atlantis!  But oh well, I'm beyond happy with my
build.  Enjoy your trip.  Make sure you ride Going-to-the-Sun Road both
ways.  It's unbelievable.