My wife said she threw out some “junk” catalogs that were in the mail. :(
Although I am unlikely to buy another big purchase from Riv, I am hoping they
pack a catalog in with my 650b Atlantis. I was excited to look through it.

Since I have not seen anyone comment on when the new frames will ship, I was
told they will ship late next week.  I think the last of my parts should arrive
by then.

For those that were hoping for more coffee mugs, i inquired again in an email
last week. I was told they might get some this winter. I wish I could reserve
2-3 if it would help to secure the deal.

Matt in Oswego, IL.